New Loxeal 60R is a 3D Printing Infiltrant for strengthening printed models produced with granular 3D printing technology. It features an excellent depth of penetration into parts also when high humidity levels are present and it is ideal for large parts.
Loxeal 60R Features and Benefits:
- Improves consistently printed part solidity
- Very low viscosity and slow curing speed for a wicking effect and complete part infiltration
- Curing occurs by reaction with moisture present in the environment, in the granular material and in the binder used for models production
- Easy to use, no mixing and measuring and it can be applied as a dip bath or “on the spot” coating
- No powdery white residue and no heating
- Colorless and low odor formulation
- Alkoxyethyl formulation reduces blooming effect
- Tack free finishing
To ensure the best performance to our Customers, Loxeal introduces two other Cyanacrylates, which can be used together with Loxeal 60R as well.
Loxeal Istant 61: good depth of penetration keeping the colors unchanged. Suitable for applications requiring higher curing speed, ideal on small parts models. Non-blooming effect.
Loxeal 60R & Loxeal 61 combined application: combined application of the two Cyanoacrylates mixed together and the models dipped in them allows to customize the application and to get a double effect: keeping very high penetration properties (in presence of high humidity levels, of different materials and environmental conditions that may vary during the year) and avoiding the blooming effect.
Loxeal Istant 63: high viscosity and high curing speed Infiltrant, ideal for applications requiring models with a smooth surface and very bright colors. It smooths surface porosities avoiding “sandy” surfaces