The new E5CB represents our dual-display solution in the basic temperature controller segment. With eight models to choose from and all featuring the unique 2-PID control algorithm, this series provides you with the best control available. All models have an alarm relay and auto-tuning as standard.
– Precise control using our unique 2-PID system
– Easy to read from a distance via large 16.2 mm PV display
– Low unit depth (only 60 mm)
The next generation E5_C temperature controller is setting a new global standard in terms of precision and user-friendly design. Best control performance, easy set-up and outstanding visibility of the white IP66 LCD display have been integrated into a spacesaving housing only 60 mm deep.
– Fast and precise regulation: 50 ms sampling loop period time
– Easy to set up, and operate intuitively via CX-Thermo without power supply
– Best contrast display using white LCD technology which is visible from a far distance and from any angle
– Useful alarm and diagnosis functions for secure operation
– Practical timer and logic operation functions eliminating the need of a PLC
– Additional models with different features are available. Please check related product catalogue.
The E5_R series provides you with high-accuracy inputs (0.01°C for Pt100) and a 50ms sample and control cycle for all four loops. Its unique Disturbance Overshoot Reduction Adjustment ensures solid, robust control. The R-series can host multiple loops in one unit, The E5ER 2-loops and E5AR 4-loops maximum.
– Easy and clear read-out thanks to bright liquid Crystal Display
– Exceptional versatility – multi-loop control, cascade control, and valve control
– Easy integration with DeviceNet, Profibus or Modbus
– SV programmer optional, 32 programs with up to 256 segments
CelciuXº is designed to handle complex temperature profiles thanks to Omron’s unique Gradient temperature Control (GTC) algorithm and to offer easy program-less communication with Omron and third-party PLCs and HMI. Above all, CelciuXº (EJ1) incorporates all “simple to use” clever temperature control technology, like 2-PID, disturbance control and various ways of tuning.
– Interfaces to a wide range of industrial networks
– Reduced engineering due to Programm-less communications, Smart Active Parts and Function Block Libraries
– Available with screw terminals and screw-less clamp terminals
– One unit handling various types of input, such as Pt, Thermocouple, mA, and V input
– Gradient Temperature Control
The new E5_N-H series takes the proven E5_N features to the next level of process control. The N-H-series (E5CN-H, E5EN-H and E5AN-H) has the same ease of installation and operation with the same menu structure as the E5_N series. The E5_N-H has improved accuracy, speed and process control features.
– Same Menu structure as E5_N
– Fast (60ms) and Accurate (0,1%PV)
– Universal inputs & modular outputs
– Setpoint profile programmers (8×32 segments)
– Valve Control
This multi-range 1/16 DIN controller with alarm function offers field-selectable PID control or ON/OFF control. The large, single display shows process value, direction of deviation from set point, output and alarm status.
– All setting field configurable with switches
– Multi-input (Thermocouple/Pt100)
– Clearly visible 3.5-digit display with character height of 13.5mm
– Control output: relay, voltage (for driving SSR)
– ON/OFF or 2-PID control with auto-tuning and self-tuning
Omron’s basic ON/OFF or PD controller features an analogue setting dial. This compact, low-cost controller has a setting accuracy of 2% of full scale. It incorporates a plug-in socket allowing for DIN-rail or flush mounting.
– Compact, cost-effective controller
– Control mode: ON/OFF or P
– Control output: relay
– Power supply: 100-120 / 200-240VAC
– Thermocouple K: 0 to 1200°C, L: 0 to 400°C, Pt100: -50 to 200°C
This temperature monitoring relay was designed specially for monitoring abnormal temperatures to prevent excessive temperature increase and to protect equipment. K8AK-TH provides temperature monitoring in slim design with a width of just 22.5mm.
– Simple function settings using DIP switch
– Selectable alarm latch and SV setting protection
– Multi-input support for thermocouple or Pt100 and Pt1000 sensor input
– Changeover relay: fail-safe selectable
– Alarm status identification with LED
This compact but powerful ON/OFF controller is provided with a sensor and is available in an analogue or digital version. Mounting is in-panel with a standard PTF14A-E socket.
– Available in 4 application specific ranges
– Sensor provided to enable immediate usage
– High capacity output of 10A at 250VAC for direct load switching
– Simple operation and setting. Even simpler with digital models
The E5_C-T Ramp/Soak temperature controllers expands the E5_C family to handle process applications. Capable of addressing up to 6 event inputs and up to 4 auxiliary output all in a compact 60 mm (depth) housing, makes this controller series one of Omron’s most powerful and versatile temperature controllers.
– Set up to 8 programs with 32 segments totaling 256 program segments simply via CX-Thermo software.
– The three-level display is visible simultaneously so each process status can be easily identified.
– “Segment Jump” allows users to move directly to the specified segment reducing programming time and increase production throughput.
This modular temperature controller consists of 22.5mm-wide modules with 2 channels per module. Using RS-485 you can build up to a maximum of 32 control loops. The modularity of E5ZN enables easy exchange and replacement of the individual modules.
– Output: SSR, transistor, current, transfer outputs and event in- and outputs
– Alarms and load-fail detection, LED indicators for status
– Control mode: ON/OFF and 2-PID
– Easy connection to PLC and HMI or PC
– Configuration by separate setting unit (E5ZN-SDL) and tool software