Thanks to the simple construction and Omron’s innovative “hot melt” production process, the E2B sensors embody two characteristics: value-for-money and high reliability.
– All-round-visible indicator
– The laser printed part number
– Vibration shock resistance: IEC 60947-5-2 (10 – 55 Hz)
– Operating temperature: -25°C to 70°C
– Water resistance: IP67
The E2FQ features a full-body fluoro plastic housing for chemical resistance (e.g. against cleaning agents used in the semiconductor industry).
– Full body fluoro plastic housing for chemical resistance
– DC 2-wire and DC 3-wire models
The E2A3 family features an optimised sensing performance to achieve triple sensing distance for flush mounting requirements.
– Triple distance for enhanced sensor protection from mechanical damage
– IP67 and IP69k
The long sensing distance and simple installation on flat surfaces make the E2Q5 ideal for the detection of large metal objects for example in automotive assembly lines.
– M12 Plug-in connection
– Integrated short circuit and reverse polarity protection
– Active face position: Y-axis 15°, X-axis 90° increments
The high quality and the long-life design of the E2A extended sensing distance provide the best value performance ratio for standard applications.
– Extended (double) sensing distance
– IP67 and IP69k for highest water protection
– DC 3-wire (NO, NC), DC 4-wire (NO+NC)
– Wide installation and connectivity range through modular concept
The TL-W family offers a wide range of block style inductive sensors for simple mounting on flat surfaces. With sensing distances from 1.5 mm to 20 mm the TL-W is the ideal solution for all standard applications.
– Front and side facing surface
– DC 2-wire and DC 3-wire models
– Sensing distances from 1.5 mm to 20 mm
Omron’s latest inductive technology has now been applied to a new range of small diameter inductive sensors. The new µPROX E2E provides precision detection and allows installation in even the most confined spaces. The portfolio has been extended to include non-shielded types and versions with pig-tail connector leads.
– Miniature size: 3, 4, 6.5 mm and M4, M5 diameters
– High frequency of 5 kHz: suitable for high-speed counting
– All sizes are also available as non-shielded types
– IP67 water ingress protection
– Highly visible indicators for easy operation confirmation
The E2S family features miniature block style plastic housings for simple mounting on flat surfaces. The durable plastic housing with front or side facing sensing surfaces, provide best value-performance ratio for machine part movement detection.
– Miniature housing with long sensing ranges
– Front and side facing sensing surfaces
– Simple mounting with one screw
The E2EC family features the smallest sensor heads for reliable sensing in areas where mounting space is crucial. The miniature sizes of the sensing heads are achieved by separating the sensing part from the amplifier. In contrast to standard separate amplifier models the E2EC family simplifies the installation as the amplifier is built into the cable.
– 3 mm diameter sensing head for smallest spaces
– 18 mm long ultra short M12 size housing
– Full metal housing model for highest resistance in demanding environments
The heat and detergent resistant inductive sensors provide reliable metal object or machine part detection in demanding environments such as food processing.
– Temperature resistant up to 120°C
– SUS316L housing with heat resistant plastic sensing face
– IP69k for highest water resistance
– ECOLAB tested and certified detergent resistance
The standard E2E family offers tested oil resistance on commonly used oils in the automotive industry for reliable long-life operation in automotive assembly lines.
– Oil resistant PUR cable
– M8, M12, M18 and M30 standard sizes
– IP67g (water and oil resistance)